Yes, that’s right, you could be the lucky winner of our exciting prize draw to win next year’s subscription fees!
All you have to do is purchase a number from the ‘pick a number’ board displayed in the Clubhouse bar. Entries are £10 each or 6 for £50, and you can buy as many entries as you want.
The first prize is free membership for the 2018/19 season, for the category in which you are an existing member. There is no cash alternative and it’s not transferrable … but what a prize!
In addition to the fabulous first prize, we’re hoping to raise enough to offer two more prizes of 50% off your subs, so don’t hang about, if you have a special lucky number you’ll need to get to the board in double quick time. Don’t worry: there will be enough numbers for all members to have as many picks as they want. There is no limit on the number of entries eligible for the draw.
As you’d expect there are Terms and Conditions that apply, and they're all listed below.
The number board will be available in the bar (or the office) from Wednesday and the prize draw will be made in the Clubhouse lounge by The Captain on Friday 23rd March at 6.30pm, why not come along and join in the excitement. We are about to make someone very happy. It could be you!
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is only open to existing members of Rochester & Cobham Park Golf Club
2. Entry will be made by the member choosing a number from the ‘pick a number’ board(s) displayed in the Clubhouse bar area
3. Entries will cost £10 per entry or 6 for £50
4. Payment must be made to a member of the bar staff at the time of selecting an entry number
5. The winner will receive free membership for year 2018/19, for the category in which they are an existing member
6. The prize does not include the £50 bar card recharge, or add-on items such as locker and/or trolley shed charges.
7. There is no cash alternative
8. The prize cannot be added to the club card or used in the pro shop
9. The prize is not transferable to any other member
10. A member can make as many entries as they choose, but can only receive one prize
11 The prize draw will take place in the Clubhouse lounge on Friday 23rd March at 6.30pm. Members are invited to attend.
12. If insufficient funds are raised to cover the full annual subscription for the first prize, the winner will receive 90% of the funds raised and this will be deducted from the winner’s annual subscription. In this event there would not be any other prizes awarded
13. If sufficient funds are raised, then there will be a second and third prize. The second prize would be 50% off next year’s subscription, and if we raise enough for a third place draw that would also be for 50% off next year’s subscription.
14. In the event that we raise enough for a second prize but not enough to cover the entire prize then the winner of the second prize would get 90% of the available funds for that prize, but there would be no third prize.
15. If there were enough raised to cover the first and second prizes but insufficient to fully cover the third prize, the third prize would receive 90% of the available funds. In all cases these prizes will be deducted from the annual subscription.