We are pleased to announce that, in line with easing of government restrictions, the Club bar will open from Saturday 4th July with a number of restrictions in place.
1. Members will need to maintain strict social distancing at all times (1m +)
2. We will operate a one way system through the stud bar/balcony door for drinks ordering
3. All drinks will be dispensed in single use plastic glasses
4. To adhere to track and trace regulations, bar use will be restricted to members and guests with pre-booked tee times
5. Initially, due to social distancing guidelines, seating will be limited, and to accommodate all members wishing to take refreshment after playing, members are requested to limit their stay to one hour.
The lounge, balcony and downstairs patio will be laid out with socially distanced tables and chairs. Members are asked to not move these from their designated positions. The stud bar will be closed for seating and used for queuing purposes only.
All clean, dry footwear (including golf shoes) will be permitted in the lounge.
There will be a reduced menu available but food should be ordered from the servery or via the app. If you have not yet downloaded the app, please do so here.
Breakfasts will be available (subject to social distancing) when the kitchen is open
Bar opening times:
Monday – Friday 11.00 am - 8.00 pm
Saturday – 11.00 am – 7.00 pm
Sunday – 11.00 – 5 pm
Kitchen opening times:
Tuesday – Friday 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
Saturday – 7.00 am – 6.00 pm
Sunday – 7.00 am – 4.00 pm
In accordance with government regulations, the changing rooms and trolley shed will remain closed until further notice.